Why is boiling cabbage such a bad idea?
By now you’ve probably seen the recent news about a California woman who boiled a cork-studded egg for her mother, who had the horrific symptoms of COVID-19.
And yes, the mother was dead by the time the woman discovered the egg was dead.
But this mother’s story is not unique.
And as many of you know, it’s not even close.
And it’s an easy problem to understand: you can boil water, but you don’t know how to cook it.
You can boil cabbage, but what about the meat, and if it’s overcooked, what about vegetables?
But it gets worse.
You don’t even know how much water you’re using.
How do you know how many calories your food is getting?
And how do you calculate the “heat index” of the food you’re cooking?
The answer, according to the USDA, is you don.
And according to a new study, boiled cabbage isn’t just bad for you; it’s dangerous.
Researchers at the University of California, Davis, looked at more than 10,000 studies and found that boiling cabbage can actually cause serious health problems.
And, in one of the most alarming findings, researchers found that a single-serving dose of boiled cabbage can cause severe, life-threatening symptoms in up to 1 in 6 people.
The researchers calculated that, if all people who consumed a single serving of boiled cabbages had these symptoms, it could kill an average of 1.4 million people in the United States each year.
This is unacceptable.
We’ve seen how harmful boiling cabbage is, and this research shows that it’s even worse.
It’s not just that boiling water is not a safe method of cooking food, but that boiling, when it’s done improperly, can cause serious problems.
Boilers are actually one of those things that are a little easier to do than they are to fix, and we’ve been working hard to make it easier.
And we know that people can do it.
That’s why we’ve partnered with the Food and Drug Administration to offer free, online boilers for the first time in the U.S.
A few years ago, the FDA started requiring that food manufacturers put a warning label on any boilers that contain boiled water.
This led to a dramatic change in how we boil food, and it’s a huge step forward in reducing our foodborne illness.
But the labels on boilers don’t help much.
The problem is, boilers can be a lot of work to make.
You’ll need a pressure cooker, a microwave oven, and a pot that will boil water.
That means you’ll need to get creative, and your best bet might be a simple microwave oven that you can buy at the store.
In the new study published in PLOS ONE, the researchers used a microwave to boil cabbage for an entire week.
But they wanted to know what happens when you don, too.
So they took it a step further.
They cooked a whole bunch of cabbage in a microwave, and then put the microwave on a timer.
The microwave oven heated the cabbage, so the heat of the microwaves contact with the cabbage caused it to boil.
But there was still a lot less heat coming from the microwave.
It was not enough to boil the cabbage.
And when the microwave heated the remaining cabbage, it started to cool down, too — enough that the researchers could tell it was still in a very safe state.
This was when the problem began.
The boiling cabbage had started to turn into a solid ball.
The scientists took a picture of the ball and then measured the water level in it.
The water level of the cabbage was the same as when it was boiled in the microwave, but it was much lower.
They calculated that if you cooked the cabbage in the microwavers, the water would be about 1/10th the size of the egg.
But it wasn’t that simple.
They were also concerned that boiling cooked cabbage would actually turn the cabbage into a gel.
The gel would form inside the cabbage and would eventually turn into the “boiled” version of the same cabbage.
So the researchers cooked a bunch of fresh cabbage in their microwave for one week.
The cabbage cooked down to the gel size, but the water was still too low to boil, so they didn’t take the photo and calculate the gel level.
Instead, they boiled the cabbage again in a standard microwave oven for an additional week.
They measured the gel in the cabbage — the water levels had stayed about the same.
But now they were concerned that the gel was going to get too thick to dissolve in the water.
So what happened?
The scientists added some salt to the microwave and cooked the gel.
When the salt was added to the microwave, the salt melted the gel, which then solidified.
This process is called “baking,” and